[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-ju031vea’ admin_preview_bg=”]
Why We Need to Welcome Hard Times
“I just want to be happy” she said to me, earnest in her desire. “Why does it have to be so hard?”
- gain empathy, develop wisdom, proof of resilience and ability to rise up to challenges. Resourcefulness, cultivate relationships.
Take a Moment to Dive into Your Fountain of Youth
If you’d like to try a super-mini-version on your own, you can start here, and follow the simple steps.
- Find a place to sit, feet on the floor, back nice and straight (don’t lean into back of chair).
- Notice your breath and imagine there is a fountain or waterfall in front of you – reach out your hands to receive the flow. Your feet are bare, and you’re standing in this water as well.
- Imagine this water is full of everything you need to heal, to feel your best, and imagine your skin is absorbing all that you need through your hands and feet.
- Feel this radiating from your hands and feet through the rest of your body. Noticing your energy shifting.
- Tie this radiating feeling with your breaths – as you breathe in, pull all this goodness into and throughout your body and as you exhale, release any tightness, tension, sick or stuckness.
- Continue until you feel the shift throughout your entire body. Repeat as necessary. 🙂
I hope this helps you today – have an amazing day!
To learn more about Project Joy and how you can have access to this ongoing self-care and reiki healing support, click HERE.
Be sure to comment below and share about your super-mini-version (but still powerful!) Fountain of Youth experience!
P.S. Wondering how Project Joy works?
Every week we have a new theme that supports us feeling our best, living, working and creating as our authentic, joyful selves. Then we mix it all up with reiki healing, which helps to supercharge these themes, helping us to feel the shifts physically, mentally and energetically, so we can integrate them more fully into our days. The goal with the weekly healings are to encourage and support us in living fully and freely, with ease and joy, sharing our unique gifts with the world. Making greater impact with our lives, week by week.
My name is Katy Moses and I work with women like you who are ready to grow your businesses in your own way. You are too-often struggling with overwhelm, feeling like you need to incorporate all the things the experts say you should into your to-do list. Instead, I help you work with your unique skills and strengths to better leverage your action-taking and so you can experience real joy in work and life. Receive email updates HERE.