Get a Better Night’s Sleep Tonight
Sleep-e-o, Sleep-e-o… Wherefore art thou, Sleep-e-o?
How do you get your star-crossed love – Sleep – back in your bed every night?
You’ve got the time, the place, the good intention, but sleep seems to be a bit of a struggle. Busy brain, restless body, weird dreams… And it’s ridiculous that the more tired – and overtired – you are, it’s even more difficult to find ease with sleep.
Take 10 minutes to listen to this audio and prep your mind and body for bed. Feel free to do it if you wake up in the middle of the night to help get you back to bed.
Getting Ready for Bed Audio
You can listen right here, or you can download to your device for easy offline access anytime.
Other tips for a better night’s sleep:
– Turn off screens at least an hour before bed time.
– Be sure to get good exercise during your day.
– Eat foods and drinks that help you feel nourished and well-energized – not over-stimulated or shaky.
– Along with the steps in the audio, take some time to stretch and calmly move your body before bed time. Incorporate nice, deep breaths to calm you.
– Do journaling to get out anything that may be tickling your brain.
– Avoid negative news or intense-energy movies later in the day.
What other ways do you like to get yourself settled before bed? I’d love to hear about your routine and what helps you make the most of your night’s rest time. Shoot me a note at Katy@katymoses.com
I hope this supports your health and feeling all the goodness.
Love and Hugs,
My name is Katy Moses and I work with women like you who are ready to grow your businesses in your own way. You are too-often struggling with overwhelm, feeling like you need to incorporate all the things the experts say you should into your to-do list. Instead, I help you work with your unique skills and strengths to better leverage your action-taking and so you can experience real joy in work and life. Book your free Discovery Call today – Click HERE.